.

The ABC

Tuesday, 26, 08, 2008./ ၁၃၇၀ ျပည့္ႏွစ္၊ ၀ါေခါင္လျပည့္ေက်ာ္ (၁၀) ရက္။

T was midnight in the schoolroom
And every desk was shut,
When suddenly from the alphabet
Was heard a loud ‘Tut-Tut’

Said A to B’ I don’t like C:
His manners are alack.
For all I ever see of C
Is a semi-circular back!’



‘I disagree.’ Said D to B.
I’ve never found C so.
From where I stand, he seems to be
An uncompleted O.’

C was vexed, ‘I’m much perplexed,
You criticize my shape.
I’m made like that, to help spell Cat
And Cow and Cool and Cape.’

‘He’s right’ .said E; said D. ‘whoopee!’
Said G, ‘’Ip, ‘ip, ‘ooray!’
‘You’re dropping me,’ roared H to G.
‘Don’t do it please I pray!’
‘Out of my way’, LL said to K.
‘I’ll make poor I look ILL,’
To stop this stunt, J stood in front,
And presto! ILL was JILL.

‘U know,’ said V, ‘that W
Is twice the age of me,
For as a Roman V are five
I’m half as young as he.”

X & Y yawned sleepily,
‘look at the time’ they said.
‘Let’s all get off to beddy byes.’
They did then, Z-z-z-,’

Spike Milligan

ဤပုိ႔စ္ရဲ႕အေပၚထင္ျမင္သုံးသပ္ခ်က္

Print this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share
    ျဖတ္သန္းျခင္း(မေရရာမႈမ်ားစြာျဖင့္)

    Blog Archive

    အျပဳသေဘာမ်ိဳးေျပာခဲ့ပါ။

    ေရြးခ်ယ္ ဖတ္ရႈဖြယ္ရာ

    ေဒၚလာေပါက္ေစ်းသိဖုိ႔

    အလ်ဥ္းသင့္ရာေပါ့

^ အေပၚသို႕